The Platform for Advanced Scientific Computing (PASC) invites research paper
submissions for PASC19, co-sponsored by the Association for Computing
Machinery (ACM) and SIGHPC, which will be held at ETH Zurich, Switzerland,
from June 12 to 14, 2019 (https://pasc19.pasc-conference.org).
PASC19 is the sixth edition of the PASC Conference series, an international
platform for the exchange of competences in scientific computing and
computational science, with a strong focus on methods, tools, algorithms,
application challenges, and novel techniques and usage of high performance
As in previous years, the technical program of PASC19 is organized around
eight scientific domains:
* Chemistry and Materials
* Climate and Weather
* Computer Science and Applied Mathematics
* Emerging Application Domains (incl. but not limited to social sciences,
* Engineering (incl. but not limited to CFD, computational mechanics,
computational engineering materials, turbulent flow, …)
* Life Sciences (incl. but not limited to biophysics, genomics,
bioinformatics, systems biology, neuroscience and computational biology, …)
* Physics (incl. but not limited to astrophysics, cosmology, plasma
modelling, QCD, …)
* Solid Earth Dynamics
15 November 2018: First rolling deadline for new submissions.
15 January 2019: Second (and final) rolling deadline for new submissions.
13 January 2019: Deadline for poster submissions