The Workshop presentations will cover:
(1) The available field and satellite measurements and reanalyses data in the TP regions.
(2) Assessments of RCM downscaling ability in the TP region to realistically producing the TP climate pattern and surface water and energy balances and identify possible causes for model biases.
(3) The possibility and added value in using the RCM for LST/SUBT remote effect study
(4) The sources of LAPS in TP and its spatial and temporal variability
(5) LAPS impact on snow, LST/SUBT, surface hydrology, and S2S Prediction
(6) Other subjects that are related to the LS4P project
Deadlines for presentation titles and abstracts are May 15, 2019 and July 1, 2019 correspondingly.
See LS4P_TPEMIP_LAPS workshop_2019 for details.